Tuesday, March 08, 2005

WTF - Wacko Jacko

Ok. Today for WTF Day I have 2 make an entry about one of the biggest WTFs of the entire century ... Michael Jackson and his bizarro obsession with boys. I was reading this article on MSN and scratching my head saying WTF. Read it and U will 2. I used to be on the fence about whether or not I thought he was guilty, but the more stuff I read from the trial and thinking back to the ridiculous Martin Bashir interview, I'm starting to actually garner an opinion. I'll keep it to myself 4 now.

This is funny. We were talking in the office this morning about the testimony in this article and a co-worker commented on the part saying that Michael Jackson walked around naked with a hard - on by saying, "Gross! That's one part of him I NEVER EVER want 2 see!" That got me thinking, so I asked, "Hmmm, I wonder what color it is? Black? White? He's so arrogant he probably has it so it changes color when it gets erect."

Ok, yeah, that's gross, but it was funny as hell. I had 2 share.

Some of the stuff the boy's brother testified is so off the wall, pun intended, I don't know how he could have made it up. But, I guess, anything is possible.

It will be interesting 2 see how this plays out 4 the one-gloved man. At the end of it all, though, I'll still be saying ...

What the F@ck??!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home